BIM Support Specialist
We are seeking a collaborative BIM Support Specialist to work with and assist our Digital Design Director. The selected candidate will report to the Digital Design Director, and work directly with design teams. This role will also engage with our IT provider, BIM consultants, etc.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Work with design teams to troubleshoot Revit issues and ensure standards are met
- Create and maintain parametric content and related tutorials
- Assist in establishing, developing, and implementing design technology workflows and guidelines
- Monitor BIM models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process
- Educate and train team members in Revit and related software
- Assist with 3D coordination and interoperability
- A minimum, a Bachelor's degree in architecture or design
- 2-3 years' relevant professional experience working in Revit
- Working knowledge of Grasshopper, Dynamo, Revit API, Python or other coding languages a plus
- Familiarity with Lumion, Enscape, etc.
- Knowledge or architectural design, drawing set production, and 3D coordintion
- Capable of working well independetly, as well as in collaboration with teams
- Can develop and effectively teach new processes, workflows, concepts, software skills, etc.
- Self-starter who is focused, articulate, well-orgnaized, and detail-oriented