We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our Administration group. The selected candidate will lead operations and facilities and provide support to HR, IT, and business administration. This position reports directly to the Human Resources Director.
- Help develop and maintain Administration budget
- Oversee and maintain physical and digital archiving process
- Develop and maintain relationships with all relevant vendors
- Manage cleaning service and coordinate with building management as needed
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain organization and order of public office spaces
- Assist with planning and executing office-wide events: holiday parties, open houses, office-wide clean-ups and moves, etc.
- Assist firm Partners with maintaining architectural licenses and business licenses; annual coordination of new professional liability policy certificate – including liaising with insurance broker
- Provide HR support with posting job ads, scheduling interviews, maintaining employee database, assisting with benefits administration, etc.
- Provide support for conference calls, conference room bookings, travel scheduling, shipping and logistics, etc.
- Manage phone system, including maintenance and setting up new phones
- Handle office equipment maintenance and oversees contracts for printers, HVAC, etc.
- Provide oversight to Receptionist, and act as second-line support for Reception
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years' relevant professional experience working in a business support capacity
- Familiarity with MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of, or an interest in learning Adobe CS, especially InDesign
- Capable of working well independently, as well as in collaboration with teams
- Can develop new processes and workflows, and improve upon existing ones
- Self-starter and fast learner who is personable, creative, articulate, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a team player