Technical Field Representative
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Field Representative to represent our firm on-site during the construction of a new school for the NYC School Construction Authority. This position will be based at the field office in lower Manhattan, with some engagement at our main office in Midtown. This important role will be a well-integrated member of the design team for this new school.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree, Architectural Technology, or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of applicable and relevant professional experience
- Strong technical knowledge of building design and construction
- Demonstrated construction administration experience, specifically on-site observation, writing meeting minutes and field reports, creating clarification sketches, processing submittals and RFIs, punchlisting, etc.
- Knowledge of NYC Building code and NYC Zoning Regulations
- Functional knowledge of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam
- Good judgement and executive decision-making ability, specifically related to upholding the design intent of the drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with the SCA is preferred